Friday, July 15, 2011

Boyfriend and insecurity?

I am 24 n my bf is 25. Early in the relationship, he felt insecure, so i adjusted my lifestyle (keep distance frm my guy friends). He is a bit too jealous for western culture (we r both american). My decision gave him comfort without him realizing. He now feels very secure, but for some reasons i now feel insecure. Now he does what he used to forbid me. He hangs out with girls (n guys too, but he used to forbid me from hanging out with guys even though there r some other girls). When i talked to him, he said im too insecure. He said, he was insecure but not anymore, n that i should learn to be like him. The thing is, he did not act like what i did, he did not give me security that i gave to him. When i told him that, he always accuses me for wanting to revenge. What should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment