Friday, July 15, 2011

How much does it cost to get my cat a check up?

Hes an inside cat I got him last spring when he was a kitty i really don't know how old he was like maybe a few months. The people I got him from didn't have him neudered or wut not, so i got that done and his rabie shots. Hes an inside cat I keep him inside weather he gets hair all over the place or not i vaccuum everyweek anyway:) Now hes grown lol hes a big fluffy black cat. I love him to death hes like the closest friend I have. Hes happy, hes healthy. He has a 7 foot cat scratch post a lot a toys lol But I worry about his his yearly check up. When should I get that , I don't have a kennel yet, and how much would it cost for a check up, he really doesn't need anything he sleeps a lot what i think a lot of cats do.

No comments:

Post a Comment