Saturday, July 16, 2011

I was caught shoplifting?

Hello, i'm 13 years old and i was caught shoplifting. I took a few items and beforei could walk out, the store employee stopped me and put me in a room to sit me down. I gave her all the items and my parents numbers. She called security and they took my information such as my DOB, address, name, mothers name, and stuff like that. My mom came to pick me up and the perso at the store told us that a letter woul be sent in the mail to go to court and the we will have to pay double the amount of about $40. Please help! I'm not sure whats going to happen in court and if this will go on my record. I also know that I'm not going to be able to go into that store or any other store associated with it. HELP. Will this affect my highschool, future career, or anything else? And how much might the entire thing with the court and class cost in total? btw, I live in NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment