Sunday, July 17, 2011

What is Samantha's password in the Black Ops terminal?

If you go to the terminal in Black Ops and you type rlogin derriese it will ask for a user. I typed Samantha. Then it asked for a password. I tried everything I could think of. These are the things that I tried. Element, 115, Element 115, Zombie, Zombies, Dead, Died, Teddy, Teddy Bear, Ha Ha, Ha Ha Ha Ha, Hell, Death, Fluffy. The reason why I tried the laughing as a password was because of all the times that Samantha laughs at you in Black Ops Zombies. Fluffy is her pet dog. I want to know the password so that I can learn more about the Zombies story, after all, Samantha is one of the main antagonists of the zombies story. If anyone knows what Samantha's password on the Black Ops terminal is then please let me know. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment