Saturday, July 16, 2011

Should I ask her why after two years?

I was friends with this girl from my sophomore of highschool year to up until two years ago. We were good friends. We went to universal studios together two years ago. We shared a hotel room with separate beds I made no moves absolutely none what so ever. We get back and two weeks later pretty much basically tells me to "f*ck off" then she posted something on myspace (when it was relevant lol) about me being like the cowardly lion. I told her that was cold and I asked why she felt like that. Didn't tell me. We quit talking. I think it maybe because I didn't move in on her. Should I find her and ask why? It's such a mystery I just want an answer. There is a very strong posibility that I may be going into the military (as soon as I hit my targer weight) I figure if I bite the dust I'll never know. I see she has a facebook and I was wondering if I should send a message after 2 years just to ask "Why?"

No comments:

Post a Comment