Monday, July 11, 2011

Car audio colleges, how do i get started?

So, originally i enrolled in University of phoenix for homeland security, because it was a sure thing, and its accredited.but recently, alot of my friends have been coming to me, to help wire and install car audio systems. Today, my friend called me to help him, and he pulled brand new black mustang into my garage. I literally wired it, installed two 12" mtx subs, and a 1200w amp in less than two hours. and i started thinking. thats what i love to do. and i dont mind the work, and time put into it. But every tech school i look at, isnt accredited. and seems kind of sketchy. This is something i love, and i feel like i would be really good at. I have no clue how to get started into this kind of industry. All I ever known was law enforcement, and military. My whole family has a chain of military, and law enforcement. thats why i got into homeland security. but i really love working with car audio, and sound systems. ANY kind of help at all would be so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment