Tuesday, July 12, 2011

If I tell doctors that I've been feeling suicidal for years and I can't deal with it anymore...?

Hey, everyone else does not have a glorious life. You just have to hold on and try to make things better for yourself. I am 25, I still live in my home town, I do not have my license or a car, I also work at a store and get only 9 dollars an hour. I have just gotten out of an abusive relationship and I don't have any friends. I am a loner. I will admit i do get depressed some times but part of me holds on. You have to hold on yourself. Life is not as bad as it seems. Please keep trying, at least for me. Start trying things. School, hobbies, or do out door activities. You every think that maybe god keeps you on earth because he wants you to accomplish something for your self. Maybe he wants you to give life a try at something. Yes he does take people who had left so many things behind and its a tragedy. Yet they had made a mark already and had live to their fullest of what they had. Please do something for you and keep fighting to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment