Monday, July 11, 2011

My e-mail got hacked and my facebook got deactivated, is there any way i can get them back?

My friends thought it would be funny to hack into my email preventing me from going on my facebook, deactivating my account. They created 3 different fake emails resetting my password countless times making many new ones and made the security questions to their advantage one of the questions for example is "why do you want to get into my email?" They messaged my little brother and said they have everything which i believe they don't. Anyway, I believe this is a federal offense because they violated my privacy by locking me out of my own email and answering my security question wrong so many times that my email account hasn't let me go on in over 3 days now. (They need to find something better to do with their time, they have no lives and this isn't the first time this happened) My friend said it’s not going to be that easy getting it back from him anyway now, other than kicking the **** out of them, or doing something to their house or car, which would be the first reaction acting on impulse but it wouldn’t be the smartest thing to do. I’m going to be patient I think it would be smart to let nature take its course and see what happens I believe what goes around comes around, harder I also believe in karma so ya they say my facebook is set to delete in 14 days and I’ve tried everything in my power to get it back. Now, my questions to you are this: Is it gone for good? Should I report them to facebook and maybe even the FBI? Am I ever going to be able to get back on my e-mail (windows live account) any help or any answers to this question would be much appreciated, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment