Monday, July 11, 2011

Do gay guys get jealous of other men (or is it the women)?

Having been bitten once or twice by the green-eyed monster (until I slapped myself, and got a grip), I gotta say that being jealous of your own sex when you're a gay male is especially grueling: For one thing, being jealous of guys, who are simply NOT monogamous animals by nature, is plain ridiculous; and for another thing, if you're all charming, fit, handsome gentlemen, just who in particular are you going to be jealous of? Thinking about these things, I got over being jealous pretty quick. But as for being jealous of a woman--absurd! Any guy who wants any "poontang" is more than welcome to it, as far as I'm concerned: Only I don't want to hear about it, or think about it--and he'd damned well better wash the stink off before he climbs into my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment